We are hiring!
Come join us
We are now expanding our team! To apply, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us and help us grow and be the best Montessori school in Indonesia!
Full Time / Part TimeSerpng Natura City, Gunung Sindur
Joyful Montessori is seeking fun and energetic Montessori Teachers for our school! We seek highly-motivated, gentle, nurturing individuals with a passion for children ages 3-6, and their development & education. This position can be part-time (at least 6 hours per day) or full-time.
The Teacher's most important role is to create a safe, positive environment for our students!
- Demonstrate knowledge of Montessori philosophy.
- Model kindness between individuals at all times.
- Communicate with students and families and develops a calm and positive image of the school and teacher.
- Work with the lead teacher on planning and preparing the lesson.
- Oversee planning, implementation, and evaluation of the Montessori curriculum and child assessments.
- Coordinate various tasks with associate instructors to ensure proper classroom management.
- Provide daily information to parents as needed and establish positive relationships with families.
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate classroom environment.
- Interact with children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Oversee caregiving staff for a specific group of children and overall care and supervision of all children.
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Participation in staff and training.
- Committing to continuing education (24 hours of training each year).
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for all students.
- Montessori credential with at least 2 years experience or other teacher qualifications with at least 3 years experience.
- Has a genuine desire to work with children and help them to succeed.
- Active and curious learner.
- Interest and respect a child’s unique learning needs.
- Interest in and commitment to Montessori philosophy.
- A good team player, and good at delegating and working with teaching assistants and other staff members.